- The Hinkley Difference
The Hinkley Difference
Whether you’re a homeowner or commercial contractor, we know there’s a lot to consider when selecting the right lighting for your space. At Hinkley, we believe in collaboration. Our customer service team, shipping department, sales associates and product engineers communicate with each other daily, and work tirelessly to ensure your Hinkley Lighting experience is seamless. Here’s how we differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
Hinkley products are designed to fully integrate performance with style. It is our attention to detail, combined with the highest standards of materials and quality, that have helped set Hinkley apart since 1922. In addition:
- We use ultra-durable outdoor materials and finishes resistant to ultraviolet and corrosive environments.
- Every fixture is carefully examined and inspected, from the stringent assembly and construction process, to the final finish application, as part of our exceptional quality control system.
- Durable, customized product packaging with all necessary mounting hardware ensures a successful delivery and installation process.
Hinkley’s dedicated customer service team is available to collaborate and solve the unique requirements of your needs. We offer over 4,000 products with many items available to support projects with aggressive time lines that require immediate fulfillment.
Hinkley’s “QuickShip” assortment features a large selection of quick ship, high volume items that may be needed in large quantities.
Our decorative collections are brought to life by an inspiring team of creative artists and designers. The latest trends and styles in fashion, art, architecture and home décor infuse our collections to create a stunning portfolio of products that blend form and function. A strategic family approach to our product line ensures incredible depth and variety. Multiple size and finish options of singular designs, as well as products that cross categories, make your selection process a breeze. Hinkley integrates unique materials and finishing techniques into our designs. Stunning crystals, the finest jeweler’s chain, robust steel ribbons, spun glass, hand-painted ceramic, natural agate, sun-bleached wood finials and hand-hammered steel bands are a few of the stunning elements in our lighting designs.
Hinkley engineers are passionate professionals supporting an agile research and development process. We offer a wide range of engineering services to offer advanced lighting solutions for you, including:
- Integrated LED technology that is designed and built by our certified in-house engineers.
- Detailed luminaire specs that clearly communicate light output, light color, lifetime, compliancy, voltage and wattage to ensure all project requirements are satisfied.
- The in-house ability to add or modify existing LED technology allowing us to maintain total internal control over performance, quality and execution of your final lighting solution.
Hinkley offers a competitive warranty on all of our products with a lifetime warranty on a wide range of products and product components. View the full warranty here.